Fitnex E70 – a hidden gem
The Fitnex E70 elliptical trainer is one of the hidden gems of the home fitness equipment world. Although this is commercial quality grade equipment you can pick up a Fitnex E70 elliptical for the price of many lesser home elliptical machines. And yet hardly anyone knows about this beauty of a machine!
What is so great about this elliptical? Well, actually quite a few things…
- Heavy, solid and sturdy – with the Fitnex E70 ellipticals you get none of the side to side movement you’ll get with poorer quality models. These elliptical machines are as steady as a rock.
- Quality heavy-duty steel framework
- Designed with style in mind – rounded edges and a quality finish. You will be proud to have one of these sleek machines grace your home gym
- Self generating power means that you don’t need to site these elliptical trainers near a power outlet
- Smooth operation – you’ll find the operation of the Fitnex E70 elliptical equipment much smoother than any of the ellipticals designed for home use and the operation stays smooth no matter how hard you ride the machine
- Natural elliptical action – none of the choppy motion you get with some ellipticals
- Forward and reverse motion
- Stride length 18″ – good for all but the very tallest
- Dual action handlebars so that you can work on your arms, shoulders and chest at the same time as you work your legs and get a great cardio workout
- 16 levels of magnetic resistance allow you to move up the levels gradually during your workout and as you gain in fitness. The highest levels are challenging enough for the hardest workout.
- Eight built-in exercise programs including manual, race, heart rate control and weight loss
- Pulse sensors built into the handlebars control the heart rate program and the eliptical also supports wireless heart rate monitoring (which you purchase separately)
- Simple to operate console with large push button controls.
- Great feedback from the Dot Matrix LED control panel (including time, distance, weight, watts, resistance level, RPM, current speed, average speed, calories burned and heart rate). The panel works on 2 AA batteries.
- Extra wide foot pedals
- Drinks bottle holder
- Transport wheels
- Warranty : For residential use (defined as up to four hours usage in non-dues paying facilities) there is a lifetime warranty on parts with one year for labor.
- Great weight capacity – up to 400lbs. This is a heavy duty machine designed for commercial use
- Footprint : 73″ * 21″
Any Problems with the Fitnex E70?
One issue is that you will not find many Fitnex E70 reviews around the web. Sometimes it’s good to have the reassurance that others have been there before you but the one or two reviews we did find are pretty glowing about the machine.
One Fitnex E70 review mentioned that the handlebars are on the short side for those of less than average height though it appears that you can obtain extensions if required from the company.
The Fitnex E70 elliptical trainer is a beautiful machine of commercial quality available at a residential price. One of the best choices you can make in it’s price class.
Where to Buy the Fitnex E70
There is a great deal on the Fitnex E70 at Amazon.